The OutcomesAaron Clark
WHAT TO EXPECT
Montessori children tend to share certain characteristics:
- They are creative problem solvers.
- They are independent, self-directed learners.
- They have a love of learning.
- They are confident and self-directed.
- They are leaders.
- They know who they are, and have high self-esteem.
- They are neither ageist or sexist.
We both went to Montessori school. I think it was part of that training … being self-motivated, questioning what’s going on in the world, doing things a bit different.